Selleys DIY site
Selleys is more than just a brand website for maintenance and cleaning products. It’s a DIY-lovers one stop shop for all things home care and renovation. With thousands of pages of content on everything from how to repair holes in a plaster wall, to car care and pest control, Selleys has evolved into an extensive website with interactive tools, member exclusive content and more.
Some of our favourite features so far:
- Ask an Expert tool – not sure how to stop leaks in a caravan awning? Just ask the Selleys Expert or browse existing Expert Answers.
- Handyman House – an interactive tool where users can explore the “Selleys Handyman House” and watch videos on home renovation, general maintenance and repairs.
- Selleys DIY Club – join the Selleys community to receive regular newsletter updates, competitions and promotions, plus access to exclusive areas of the website.
- Client: Orica
- Date: 2012-now
- Project URL: http://www.selleys.com.au/
- Key technology: Ruby on Rails, Radiant
- Team Size: 2 people
Red Ant is a leading digital agency. We're super cross functional. We provide a blended team of UX, strategy and technology. Local not offshore. Deliver quickly and then iterate.
We use Open Source software, and apply an Agile project delivery methodology. We firmly believe in a blended team of designers, developers and strategists building the best digital experiences.