Mentored is the digital side of Mark Bouris’s Channel 7 TV series The Mentor. A Mentor is a trusted advisor, someone you can turn to for advice and guidance, especially in business. Mentored.com.au is scaling that notion for the Australian small business community.
Think of it like LinkedIn but focussed on Aussie small business. Mentored is all about supporting small business owners throughout the business lifecycle - so from startup, through to growth phase, maturity and exit. Each of these phases is supported by a mix of TV show related video content, a Q&A style experts panel, and more specifically business orientated features like a business listings portal and online deals.
The main features of the site are:
- TV Show content - videos and behind the scenes from the Channel 7 TV show
- Listings portal - a free business listings portal for Aussie small business to gain exposure or attract investment
- Deals - exclusive offers for Mentored members to get the best deal on business essentials
- Q&A - a panel of experts, combined with members expertise, to answer burning business questions
- Client: The Mentor Platform
- Date: 2017-2018
- Project URL: https://www.mentored.com.au
- Key technology: Ruby on Rails
- Team Size: 4 people