Advance your digital experience
Discovery Workshop. Product Roadmap. Sprint Plan.
Envisage your product with features that matter to your audience. Build momentum and enthusiasm with your developers and stakeholders.
Our digital product planning will help you:
- Bring the team together on development priorities and goals
- Know the time, cost and resources required
- Understand the complex parts and the project dependencies
- Work out revenue and profit more accurately
- Orchestrate geographically diverse development teams
100% Australian Based Team
How it works
One day workshop to determine your business, audiences, stakeholders and organisational goals. Developing ambitious and clear development goals is the key to achieving them.
Using the findings of the workshop, we compile your Product Roadmap.
This one page document articulates the phases of development and alignment with business goals. Technical development is the core of most business and needs to align with business drivers.
Agile Sprint Plan
Dive into the detail with the a sprint plan. This is your actionable guide to show you how to get it all done.
Using Agile methodology we break down your digital product in actionable phases of development - known as "Sprints". Helping you manage risk, and identifying dependencies from start to finish.
"Working with Red Ant was a real pleasure. They developed a deep understanding of our business and came up with great strategic and tactical ideas for growth"
"I've worked with Red Ant for nearly 20 years. The best development agency in Sydney, one that won't let you down."
Frequently Asked Questions
In our one day Discovery Workshop we will cover:
- Current experience - what’s working, what’s not
- Development of new user persona and goals
- Project stakeholders - alignment and engagement
- Goals and expected returns
- Timelines and critical dates
- Competitors now and expected entrants
- Mandatory features and functionality VS "nice to haves"
- Budget and resourcing - internal and external
- Success criteria
Your Product Roadmap will give you the bigger picture of what your project will deliver.
You will have a one page document that you can share with your stakeholders to outline the evolution of your digital product. How the needs of different user groups will be supported and the priorities for development.
Your Agile Sprint Plan will detail the phases of delivery into actionable 2 week sprints.
You will have clarity on what will be developed in each sprint and how it can be tested and confirmed.
A Sprint Plan puts you back in control over your development and gives you the ability to engage and make refinements during the development phase.
Agile methodology was developed to help tech teams plan their work into short term "sprints" usually around 2 weeks.
This gives flexibility to adapt and make changes along the way. If you’ve got a fixed budget or timeline, sprints offer you a way of managing scope so that everyone stays focussed on the goal.